Come to do CALM™* to be deeply calm and discover who you are!
Adolescence is a deeply moving period of life in many respects. On top of changes in your body and hormones that are tickling, maybe you also need to understand why you live such things:
- you feel a lot of anger, revolt, frustration, sadness and/or depression
- you have fears, blockages, complexes, self-limitations
- you procrastinate, have a concentration problem
- you have many questions about yourself, your future, about the sense of life
- you are stuck/traumatized by something in the past
- your thoughts go round in circles and that gets on your nerves
- you would like your parents to give you a break
- you feel misunderstood
- you hardly express your emotions
- other situations where you are not feeling well…
If these points or many others ring you a bell, come to learn to do CALM™ and in several small minutes, you definitively release yourself from tensions, pains and dysfunctions in your body.
I also share some notions to help you to understand why you live what you live, why it is suffering and how to get out of the hamster wheel.
If you prefer, to do CALM™, you don’t even need to talk about yourself, the problem or anything else. Just do CALM™ and you will be autonomous to release other topics in your daily life.
In addition, you will feel less lonely by meeting other teenagers with the same questioning and experiences.
Don’t wait for anything or anybody to be well. Subscribe now to offer yourself this well-being that manifests itself by more love, joy, creativity, serenity, abundance, and many more things!
I look forward to meeting you soon!
*To know more about the CALM™ method: https://www.centredoz.com/en/particuliers/deconditionnement/
To do CALM™ by yourself with audios, theme LIBEREZ (only in French): https://www.centredoz.com/boutique-audios/meditations-breves/
The workshop is held in French
Date : Saturday March 21st, 2020
Place : Centre Nexus Thérapies, 39, route de Colovrex, 1218 Grand-Saconnex
Schedule : from 10h00 to 11h30
Rate : CHF 30.- / mandatory subscription :
Next workshops (subject to change):
|– Friday, April 24, from 18:00 to 19:30||– Friday, October 16, from 18:00 to 19:30|
|– Saturday, May 16, from 10:00 to 11:30||– Saturday, November 14, from 10:00 to 11:30|
|– Thursday, June 11, from 18:00 to 19:30||– Friday, December 11, from 18:00 to 19:30|
|– Saturday, September 19, from 10:00 to 11:30|