Workshop in silence, being Now to enjoy the inner peace!
The aim of this workshop is to give you a space to be present to yourself, to experiment the power of silence, to find or find again the inner peace on a lasting basis.
In this inner self, being simply Now, by living what comes without rejecting or judging anything, you become aware of what makes you suffering in order to welcome it and let it go: thoughts, emotions, tensions/physical pains and conditioning.
Thanks to this “Back home”, a transformation takes place, information and answers to your questions may emerged from silence, from the All.
How it works:
- brief explanation of the process
- short guidance to bring you into silence
- enjoy the silence during around 45 minutes
- questions-answers to understand and integrate the experience
- back to the silence during around 20 minutes
- final sharing
No prerequisite is necessary to come enjoying the silence. The people who already practised CALM™ are welcome.
Sign-up now to offer you this moment with yourself by clicking on one of the two buttons below.
I look forward to meeting you or seeing you again soon!
This workshop takes place every month. Come as many times as you wish!
The workshop is held in French. Please contact me if you would like it in English.
WORKSHOP IN PRESENCE AND BY VIDEO
Date : please see the workshops agenda below
Place : centre Aliotis, boulevard Helvétique 30, 1207 Genève
Schedule : from 19h00 to 20h30
Mandatory registration, the workshop takes place as of 5 participants
Rate : Free donation, minimum of CHF 5.- (payment with Twint, credit card, bank transfer):
To participate at distance
– Wednesday, January 26, 2022
– Thursday, February 24, 2022
– Tuesday, March 29, 2022
– Wednesday, May 4, 2022
In parallel of this workshop, you can experiment CALM™ also:
- in individual personalized sessions, according to your needs
- by yourself with audios (only in French): https://www.centredoz.com/boutique-audios/calm-audios/calm-pratique/
- in a customized workshop in presence or by video for the members of a same family, company, association, organization. Please contact me to organise that.